Through letting our own holiday cottage in the village for many years, we have met other owners who market their properties in various ways. Therefore we have created a new website in order to collect cottages together and give both owners and guests greater flexibility.
Our aim is to gather a collection of privately owned, self-catering cottages for guests to book either online through our website or directly with the property owner. The online portal is intended to give guests a wider choice of properties, as well as giving property owners the flexibility of alternative ways to market their holiday home. Let or list your cottage with us; we can act as your agent by letting your property, or we can simply create an advert and list your holiday home for guests to contact you directly.
Let your cottage
(Exclusive listing, commission based service)
Simply Crantock is a small, family run agency, therefore we can offer the attention to detail you require for the care of your holiday home.
Your property will be advertised on a website that is exclusively for cottages in the ever-popular Crantock village.
- Meet all owners personally in order to get to know you and your property
- Discuss with you your aims and objectives and offer support to reach those targets
- Market your property nationally and take bookings online through our website for a competitive rate of commission
- Utilise social media in order to gain a tailor-made approach to marketing
List your cottage
(Directory listing, advertisement page with contact information)
Place an advert on our site for a yearly fee; you supply us with photographs and a description of your property and we will create a listing so that:
- Guests contact you directly through our website
- You manage bookings yourself
- You can offer greater flexibility on dates
- Speak to guests personally before taking bookings
- Your property is advertised on a website that is exclusively for cottages in the ever-popular Crantock village
Fill in the form below to contact us with your advertising enquiry.
Alternatively call us on: 01637 222533